Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend of mine just told me about this recipe, she makes it all the time. I am a guacaholic and its a great way to use green and yellow zucchini. Use your favorite guacamole recipe. You can add some favorite spices to the cooking, or Italian dressing to the wrap if you want. Its adaptable :) Serve with Sweet Potato Fries as a main dish, or just have as a sandwich. Cooking time does not include making your own guacamole, which i usually do, or buy premade.
- 2 zucchini, green and yellow julienned
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- salt and pepper
- flour tortilla
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Italian dressing (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add sliced zucchini, bell pepper and onion.
- Sauté approximately 10 minutes until done to your taste. Add salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 tbs guacamole on flour tortilla, or more if you are like me :).
- Add cooked veggies to the tortilla, spinach and sliced cherry tomatoes if using.
- Wrap and serve either hot or cold.
Mmmm....this is a really tasty wrap. I wasn't expecting to like near as much as we did. I didn't have spinach, so I substituted a little shredded lettuce and alfalfa sprouts. I made my own guac. and used a little bit more lemon to that than I normally would to give it a little more zing. I cooked the veggies to tender crisp So, so good and satisfying. Thanks for shraring the keeper.
Easy and delicious wraps! The flavors were nice - the use of guacamole really put it over the top! I used homemade guacamole and omitted the salt (personal preference). Thanks for sharing!
We SO enjoyed these for a light meal after a hot day! :) Except for using pita bread instead of tortillas, adding some minced garlic towards the end of step 3 and some fresh basil just before serving, I made these exactly to the recipe. Adore all these ingredients and they came together SO beautifully in these yummy wraps which we ate with the mix of warm vegetables with the other ingredients at room temperature. Thanks for sharing another super recipe!