A friend of mine just told me about this recipe, she makes it all the time. I am a guacaholic and its a great way to use green and yellow zucchini. Use your favorite guacamole recipe. You can add some favorite spices to the cooking, or Italian dressing to the wrap if you want. Its adaptable :) Serve with Sweet Potato Fries as a main dish, or just have as a sandwich. Cooking time does not include making your own guacamole, which i usually do, or buy premade.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add sliced zucchini, bell pepper and onion.
- Sauté approximately 10 minutes until done to your taste. Add salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 tbs guacamole on flour tortilla, or more if you are like me :).
- Add cooked veggies to the tortilla, spinach and sliced cherry tomatoes if using.
- Wrap and serve either hot or cold.