1/3 Photos of Yummy Zesty Zucchini Wrap
A friend of mine just told me about this recipe, she makes it all the time. I am a guacaholic and its a great way to use green and yellow zucchini. Use your favorite guacamole recipe. You can add some favorite spices to the cooking, or Italian dressing to the wrap if you want. Its adaptable :) Serve with Sweet Potato Fries as a main dish, or just have as a sandwich. Cooking time does not include making your own guacamole, which i usually do, or buy premade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 2Add sliced zucchini, bell pepper and onion.
- 3Sauté approximately 10 minutes until done to your taste. Add salt and pepper.
- 4Spread 2 tbs guacamole on flour tortilla, or more if you are like me :).
- 5Add cooked veggies to the tortilla, spinach and sliced cherry tomatoes if using.
- 6Wrap and serve either hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Zesty Zucchini Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: