Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is so simple and easy but very chocolaty! I always make them when our friends come around with their children and they adore this cake!
- Melt chocolate and butter in the double saucepan.
- pre-heat the oven 170c.
- whisk eggs and sugar. you dont have to mix it till the mixture turn pale, just mix it very vell till it smooth.
- add the chocolate mixture and the flour then mix it well.
- pour it in the muffin tind or any cake tin you have.
- bake it in the oven for about 20m. if the surface is dry and baked its ready.
- don't overcooked cos it's supposed to be moist inside.