Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Family Time Daily Dish.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was easy to make and quite yummy. I was looking for something my husband could drink that was good and nutritious while he is on a "liquid" diet for a couple of days and he gave a thumbs up to the taste of this.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat berry yogurt
- 1 ounce nestle carnation vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup ice cube (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE milk, yogurt and Carnation Instant Breakfast in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. For a frostier smoothie, add ice. Blend until crushed.
- For a no-sugar added version, substitute No Sugar Added Vanilla CrÃ¨me NESTLÉ CARNATION INSTANT BREAKFAST and artificially-sweetened yogurt.