1/3 Photos of Yummy Yogurt Marinated Chicken
8 hrs 25 mins
This is really good, and really easy. The yogurt mixture really sticks to the chicken and makes it tasty and tender. Keep in mind it has to marinate for at least 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1Combine first nine ingredients,and pour into a large ziploc bag.
- 2Add the chicken to the bag, seal, and turn bag to coat chicken with mixture.
- 3Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 4I think overnight is best.
- 5You can grill over indirect medium heat until done.
- 6But I used my Showtime Rotisserie.
- 7If you have one, (and if you don't, they're very cool), use the flat basket and cook for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Yogurt Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 32.3 g