This is really good, and really easy. The yogurt mixture really sticks to the chicken and makes it tasty and tender. Keep in mind it has to marinate for at least 8 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- Combine first nine ingredients,and pour into a large ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag, seal, and turn bag to coat chicken with mixture.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- I think overnight is best.
- You can grill over indirect medium heat until done.
- But I used my Showtime Rotisserie.
- If you have one, (and if you don't, they're very cool), use the flat basket and cook for about 25 minutes.