Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe has been in our family for many years. It is easy, tasty and quite diet friendly. I hope you enjoy this nice light dessert. The prepatation time includes the refrigeration time.
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups fruit yogurt (low fat works fine, we like strawberry but use any fruit you like)
- 3 cups Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
- Melt the butter.
- Add the next two ingredients and mix to make the crust.
- Place in a 9" by 13" baking pan and press lightly.
- Bake in 325F oven for 9 - 10 minutes. Be careful not to scorch it.
- While the crust cools mix together the yogurt and Cool Whip and then pour it into the cooled crust.
- Place in fridge for several hours to set.
Made this with the ingredients listed, but then added some dried strawberries that I'd picked out of a dried fruit-&-nut package (One of these days maybe I'll find a retailer that carries packages of dried strawberries!) Could have used fresh berries but the intense flavor of the dried ones intrigued me! Made for a VERY, VERY TASTY DESSERT, & a lite one, at that! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed as an extra recipe for one of my vegetarian teammates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap]
Mmmm these are so delicious! Who would have known they were so quick to make. I used muller's froop lemon here and ready made graham pie crust. All I had to do was just mix the yogurt and cream and that's it! YUMMY! Thanks, Laffer!
This was very easy, light and delicious! I used 1/2 strawberry and 1/2 mixed berry yogurt. I had all the ingredients on hand, and it couldn't have been easier to assemble. For having such few, simple ingredients, the results were very impressive. I'll definitely be making this again. I think I'm going to try a lemon or key-lime yogurt next time. Thanks Laff!