Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
favorite birthday cake in our family. Not to sweet and yummy fruity. And sooo easy!! I just made one for my Dad!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, juice and all
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (1 liter) Cool Whip (large container)
- Mix first 4 ingredients. Pour into 9x13. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
- Mix next 3 ingredients for the frosting. Let sit a few minutes. Spread on cake.
My wife has made this cake many times and is the best cake there is. Number 1 in my book or a 10.
I make this recipe almost every week for my husband's weekly poker game. All the guys love it. They take home all the leftovers.