- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat fillets dry and season with pepper.
- Heat oil in non stick skillet.
- Place fillets in skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- (A little less if fillets are thin).
- Remove salmon from skillet and drain any oil from skillet and wipe with paper towel.
- Whisk together mustard, syrup and water.
- Pour into skillet and place on medium heat.
- Add the salmon fillets and gently move them around to coat with glaze about 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve at once.