This is a very quick and tasty recipe for salmon that I found in the newspaper's food section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat fillets dry and season with pepper.
- 2Heat oil in non stick skillet.
- 3Place fillets in skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- 4(A little less if fillets are thin).
- 5Remove salmon from skillet and drain any oil from skillet and wipe with paper towel.
- 6Whisk together mustard, syrup and water.
- 7Pour into skillet and place on medium heat.
- 8Add the salmon fillets and gently move them around to coat with glaze about 30 seconds on each side.
- 9Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Yamma Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 64.0 g