My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salsa, prepared
- 8 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 14 ounces canned corn, drained
- 2 cups low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies, diced & drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, diced finely
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1Preheat oven 10 375 degrees.
- 2Heat oil in large pan; add bell peppers & onion.
- 3Season with desired amounts of salt & pepper.
- 4Cook until tender , about 6 minutes.
- 5Combine these cooked veggies with the lime juice, corn, green chilies, black beans, cheese, and tomatoes; Stirring very well to mix evenly.
- 6On a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray, place two torilla side by side on the baking sheet.
- 7Place 1/4 of the mixture on each tortilla and spread evenly around the tortilla.
- 8Top these with another tortilla and bake 5-7 minutes.
- 9Flip them onto their other side and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and desired crispness is achieved.
- 10Repeat this baking process to cook the remaining two quesadillas.
- 11Serve them with salsa for dipping and enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Vegetarian Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 667.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas