Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my best friends gave me this recipe, and it is so good! Hope you like it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (real)
- vegetables, of your choice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (optional)
- Bake crescent rolls in a 9x13-inch pan until light and brown according to the package instructions.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, and mayonnaise together.
- Spread sauce mixture over the cooled crescent rolls
- Add toppings of your choice along with cheese if desired