Recipe by heathersharee
I love this recipe because its easy, fast, and my picky husband and 2-year old son both love it!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This is a good basic recipe. I followed the recipe other then I used all beef broth (instead of adding water), used 2 cans of veggies and alphabet macaroni. I did add some pepper as we thought it needed some seasoning. Reheated well for lunch.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1.5 (14 ounce) cans water
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni (uncooked)