1/1 Photo of Yummy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
I make this as an appetizer for dinner parties all the time. It's delicious and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm silken tofu (I dig Mori-Nu)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Saute onion, spinach and artichoke hearts in olive oil until onion is soft, about 6 minutes.
- 3Blend together tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic, vinegar and spices in blender until mixed and smooth.
- 4Combine all ingredients.
- 5Taste and add extra seasonings and nutritional yeast, as needed.
- 6Smooth into non-stick baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- 7Serve warm with bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 482.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g