I make this as an appetizer for dinner parties all the time. It's delicious and easy.
Make and share this Yummy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm silken tofu (I dig Mori-Nu)
- 1⁄2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion, spinach and artichoke hearts in olive oil until onion is soft, about 6 minutes.
- Blend together tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic, vinegar and spices in blender until mixed and smooth.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Taste and add extra seasonings and nutritional yeast, as needed.
- Smooth into non-stick baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!