These muffins are super moist and really easy to make. If you are a fan of walnuts or pecans, add them, hey would be great in them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic whole unbleached cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup bob's red mill flax seed meal
- 1 1/4 cups soymilk
- 1 teaspoon watkins pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon watkins butter pecan flavoring
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 11. Preheat oven to 375°F Grease a standard-sized muffin pan or use liners.
- 22. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg replacer & flaxseed meal.
- 33. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy milk, oil, vanilla, and butter pecan flavoring. Add to dry mixture carefully. Mix them together then add the banana's.
- 44. Drop tablespoon amounts of the mixture to the muffin pan. Bake at 375F for about 15 minutes (or until centers are done).
- 55. Let cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy with some awesome vegan butter!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Vegan Banana Flaxseed Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan flavoring