Recipe by browneyes315
These muffins are super moist and really easy to make. If you are a fan of walnuts or pecans, add them, hey would be great in them!
- 1⁄4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup organic whole unbleached cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup bob's red mill flax seed meal
- 1 1⁄4 cups soymilk
- 1 teaspoon watkins pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon watkins butter pecan flavoring
- 2 large bananas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F Grease a standard-sized muffin pan or use liners.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg replacer & flaxseed meal.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy milk, oil, vanilla, and butter pecan flavoring. Add to dry mixture carefully. Mix them together then add the banana's.
- 4. Drop tablespoon amounts of the mixture to the muffin pan. Bake at 375F for about 15 minutes (or until centers are done).
- 5. Let cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy with some awesome vegan butter!