- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb bratwurst
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into half-rings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, turning periodically; drain.
- Cook brats in the drained skillet, turning frequently, until browned to your liking.
- Or alternatively, you can finish them on the grill.
- Scrape the onions out to use as condiment in the bun. Doesn't even need ketchup!