One of our favorite family recipes! I know there are a lot of "Turkey Tetrazzini" recipes on Zaar, but I think you will love this one. This comes from Betty Crocker's Best Loved Recipes. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups turkey broth
- 2 cups half-and-half or 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- 3Mix broth, half-and-half, flour, margarine, salt and petter in 3 quart saucepan.
- 4heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 5Stir in spaghetti, turkey or chicken, olives and almonds. Spread in ungreased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Turkey or Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.7
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 916.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.9 g