Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious turkey burger that my husband absolutely loved. He had no idea they were made of ground turkey!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 portabella mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry chipotle sauce (found in gourmet food stores)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 monterey jack pepper cheese, sliced (optional)
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Mix first 8 ingredients by hand and form four hamburger patties.
- Put patties in skillet and cook until carmelized, about 8-9 minutes per side.
- Remove patties from skillet and top with cheese. Cover patties with foil to allow cheese to melt. Saute mushrooms in pan for about 3 minutes.
- Put patties on bun, top with mushrooms and raspberry chipotle sauce and serve.