Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my version of tuna salad. Great as a sandwich filling, with crackers, or mixed with cold pasta. Depending on what you do with it, this is 1 or 2 servings. Enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) cansolid tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Put the spices, salad dressing, and tuna in a bowl.
- Mix well with a fork.
Fabulous recipe, and so very simple to make. I loved the addition of the dill weed, and will certainly be adding that again. I was a little concerned with all the spices, but there was no need to be. Great flavour. Used low fat Miracle Whip and subbed sliced green onions for the onion powder. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for the "Let's Party" 2010 Event
I really liked this but the second time I made it I added about 1/4 cup of dill relish and a chopped boiled egg and it was out of this world. I used low fat mayo and it didn't seem to matter at all, it tasted great. Thanks for sharing!
Very close to how I make my tuna salad and so good! I used Star Kist Light Tuna in the pouch and enjoyed the hint of dill flavor. Sour dough bread was wonderful for this sandwich. Thank you Dwynnie for posting your recipe.