1/1 Photo of Yummy Tofu Scrambler
I used to buy the mix from fantastic foods, but they stopped making it so this is an improvisation that is just as good. Great for breakfast or lunch with tons of healthy goodness. I am not even vegetarian and love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package of nasoya extra firm tofu, cubed (or other brand)
- 1/4 cup veggie crumbles, whole grain mix (Fantastic World Foods Vegetarian Nature's Burger)
- 3/4 cup O'Brien potatoes
- 2 links Morningstar Farms vegetarian breakfast links (or other vegan sausage brand)
- 2 tablespoons of medium salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- non-stick butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Cook Potatoes O'Brien in a large frying pan with non-stick butter spray under medium/low heat.
- 2Add pepper.
- 3Put tofu in bowl and chop up cubes as much as possible with a sharp knife. You want it to resembled a scrambled look so maybe 1/2 or more of each cube size.
- 4Add in Fantastic World Foods Vegetarian Nature's Burger mixture and continue cutting and mixing.
- 5Add tofu/burger mixture to frying pan with potatoes. Raise heat to med/high.
- 6Microwave sausage links as instructed on box and cut into little tiny pieces and put into frying pan.
- 7Add salsa and cook until you start seeing a golden brown. About 5-10 minutes.
- 8Please note mix is 170 cal; 3g fat; 300 mg sodium; 29g carbs; 4g dietary fiber; 1g sugar; 8g protein (divide that by 3 for each serving).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Tofu Scrambler
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 375.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms vegetarian breakfast links