These were my favorite breakfast as a kid. Very easy and very good! Not to mention healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Roll until 1/4 inch thick, you can cut into circles or squares.
- 3Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 4Serve with "Honey Butter" mix margarine spread with honey. DELICIOUS!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Toasty Oat Cakes (Crunchy Breakfast Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 999.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g