Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun snack for kids. The whole capsicums or carrot are not used. From Woolworths Fresh Foods Kids Site
- 1 rice cakes or 1 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 yellow capsicums or 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red capsicums or 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- Spread cream cheese on a rice cake or pita bread to make the clock face.
- Cut up little pieces of yellow and red capsicum and cut a couple of carrot sticks.
- Stick the yellow and red capsicum pieces where the numbers go --
- Then carrot sticks for the hands of the clock.
- The big hand is on the 12, the little hand on the 4 -- -- time for a snack!
I used what I had on hand to practice making these for my grandson. I used a whole wheat pita, spreadable cinnamon cream cheese, dried raisens & cranberries for the clock face, & celery sticks for the hands. Too cute! This would be fun to make with preschoolers learning to tell time. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 08.
Very cute idea for snack time! I didn't have yellow pepper so I substituted green olive. I am thinking any veggie or fruit you had on hand would be great to use. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, my 2 year old niece will love this when she comes to visit.