1/2 Photos of Yummy to the Tummy Clock
* Little Miss *'s Note:
Fun snack for kids. The whole capsicums or carrot are not used. From Woolworths Fresh Foods Kids Site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese on a rice cake or pita bread to make the clock face.
- 2Cut up little pieces of yellow and red capsicum and cut a couple of carrot sticks.
- 3Stick the yellow and red capsicum pieces where the numbers go --
- 4Then carrot sticks for the hands of the clock.
- 5The big hand is on the 12, the little hand on the 4 -- -- time for a snack!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy to the Tummy Clock
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g