Recipe by * Little Miss *
Fun snack for kids. The whole capsicums or carrot are not used. From Woolworths Fresh Foods Kids Site
Top Review by Susie D
I used what I had on hand to practice making these for my grandson. I used a whole wheat pita, spreadable cinnamon cream cheese, dried raisens & cranberries for the clock face, & celery sticks for the hands. Too cute! This would be fun to make with preschoolers learning to tell time. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 08.
- 1 rice cakes or 1 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 yellow capsicums or 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red capsicums or 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on a rice cake or pita bread to make the clock face.
- Cut up little pieces of yellow and red capsicum and cut a couple of carrot sticks.
- Stick the yellow and red capsicum pieces where the numbers go --
- Then carrot sticks for the hands of the clock.
- The big hand is on the 12, the little hand on the 4 -- -- time for a snack!