Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great recipe for thimble cookies. They aren't hard to make, and make about 2 dozen. Just put your favorite jam in the middle and your set! The cookies won't be brown, but a toothpick in the dough part of the cookie will come out clean.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and powdered sugar.
- Add salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Put onto a cookie sheet.
- Press thumb lightly into the middle.
- Spoon a little jam in the middle.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when put into dough.