Recipe by gabgirl
These pork chops require a little more time to get ready but they are tender!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was very good, and we all really enjoyed it. And it was so easy to prepare, so it was a great choice for the busy night I served this for dinner. The extra sauce was great over steamed white rice. Since I was serving this to my family, I doubled everything and thought it produced a bit too much sauce (and it was too thin). So next time, I'll stick the 1 can of the soup but reduce the water by about half. Even so, it was still a very yummy dinner. Thanks for sharing your recipe, gabgirl.
- 2 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 (10 fluid ounce) cans water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Fry pork chops in frying pan with salt and pepper until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Mix the soup and water and add to casserole dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Put in 300 F oven for approximately 1-1 1/2 hours.