Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These pork chops require a little more time to get ready but they are tender!
- 2 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 (10 fluid ounce) cans water
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Fry pork chops in frying pan with salt and pepper until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Mix the soup and water and add to casserole dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Put in 300 F oven for approximately 1-1 1/2 hours.
This was very good, and we all really enjoyed it. And it was so easy to prepare, so it was a great choice for the busy night I served this for dinner. The extra sauce was great over steamed white rice. Since I was serving this to my family, I doubled everything and thought it produced a bit too much sauce (and it was too thin). So next time, I'll stick the 1 can of the soup but reduce the water by about half. Even so, it was still a very yummy dinner. Thanks for sharing your recipe, gabgirl.