- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- salsa, for serving
- tortilla chips, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water according to package directions.
- Cook until water is absorbed.
- To serve, mound rice on plates and top with seasoned beef, cheese and salsa.
- Microwave each serving for 30 seconds, or just until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.