1/2 Photos of Yummy Taco Potato Pie!
1 hr 5 mins
Taco pie with all the trimmings!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup thick spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, rings
- sour cream
- 1Combine the potatoes and 2 Tbl. taco seasoning.
- 2Press in a greased 9" deep dish pie plate; set aside.
- 3In skillet, cook beef and onion til done. Drain and stir in beans, barbecue sauce, water and remaining taco seasoning.
- 4Cook and stir until hot and bubbly.
- 5Spoon into potato crust.
- 6Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- 7Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Top with lettuce, tomato, rest of cheese, black olives, jalapenos and sour cream.
- 94-6 servings. Serve with cornbread muffins if desired!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Taco Potato Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.4
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 2834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 43.4 g