Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I bet you can't have just one sip of this delicious concoction. This is for those who are not afraid to have their tea be SWEET!
- Put sugar, lemon juice and tea bags in 2 quart pitcher.
- Bring water to boil in tea kettle.
- Pour boiling water into 2 quart container with other ingredients.
- Place lid on 2 quart pitcher and allow tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add cold water until it is full to the 2 quart line.
- Mix well add ice and serve.
I love sweet tea because of the ease of making it and for the refreshing taste. I could drink sweet tea all day long. The lemon was a nice touch to this tea. Made for Dec 2010 Let's P-A-R-T-Y.