Recipe by Bonnie bonbon
i had a hankering for mom's thanksgiving sweet potatoes, but wanted to make something simple and quick just for me. this is what i dreamed up.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 -2 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- wash sweet potato thoroughly.
- set oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- place sweet potato in microwave-safe, oven-safe dish; microwave 5-7 minutes transfer sweet potato in dish to preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- remove sweet potato from oven, transfer to serving dish.
- open sweet potato and mash somewhat with knife and fork.
- add other ingredients, mash in with fork.
- enjoy the yummiest ever sweet potato, made just for you!