Bonnie bonbon's Note:
i had a hankering for mom's thanksgiving sweet potatoes, but wanted to make something simple and quick just for me. this is what i dreamed up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash sweet potato thoroughly.
- 2set oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3place sweet potato in microwave-safe, oven-safe dish; microwave 5-7 minutes transfer sweet potato in dish to preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 4remove sweet potato from oven, transfer to serving dish.
- 5open sweet potato and mash somewhat with knife and fork.
- 6add other ingredients, mash in with fork.
- 7enjoy the yummiest ever sweet potato, made just for you!
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Sweet Potato for One
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 229.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g