Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
i had a hankering for mom's thanksgiving sweet potatoes, but wanted to make something simple and quick just for me. this is what i dreamed up.
- wash sweet potato thoroughly.
- set oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- place sweet potato in microwave-safe, oven-safe dish; microwave 5-7 minutes transfer sweet potato in dish to preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- remove sweet potato from oven, transfer to serving dish.
- open sweet potato and mash somewhat with knife and fork.
- add other ingredients, mash in with fork.
- enjoy the yummiest ever sweet potato, made just for you!
What a hidden gem! I omitted butter and reduced times but what a simple way to jazz up sweet potato. Served with manda bear's ham loaf.