Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
For my b-day my 10 year old cousin made these lil balls with graham crackers and condensed milk but she added this unexpected twist of cinnamon that got me thinking she should be a chef when she grows up lol Anyways, this is really easy and fun to do. :)
- Chop and process the nuts (if using).
- Stir in the finely crushed cookies with the nuts (optional) in a bowl.
- Pour in the condensed milk and mix thoroughly until the mixture is homogeneous. If you are not using the nuts, don't pour the whole amount of condensed milk this recipe calls for or you won't be able to get the texure we need for the next step.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls.
- Roll the lil balls over the ground cinnamon.
- If you don't have ground cinnamon, or don't like it, there are several alternatives like powdered sugar or sweetened cocoa powder for the choco lovers like myself.
- Enjoy! :).