Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This usually comes to mind whenever me and my sister are craving for a quick dessert fix. It works perfectly when there are guests or last minute potluck dinner parties to attend. You can customize the sweetness to the level that you prefer and add whatever toppings you want. And yes, two people CAN finish this in a single sitting. :D Enjoy! note: make the crust first or have it prepared in advance before making the filling because the crust needs to set first.
For the filling
- 226.79 g cream cheese (best if you take it out of the fridge in advance for it to soften)
- 236.59 ml cream
- 2.46 ml vanilla flavoring
- 118.29 ml sugar (This is what we like, feel free to add and subtract the amount)
- 100 g package gelatin, powder (it's about 1 tsp or so)
for the crust
- crushed graham cracker (for a more creative and different twist you can crush up some cookies or oreos
- 118.29 ml melted unsalted butter
- mix together crushed graham/cookies/oreos/whatever with melted butter. place in container. (we use pie tins! :) )
- refrigerate until firm.
- mix together cream cheese,cream,vanilla,and sugar until smooth (no lumps).
- add in the gelatine powder then mix well.
- pour onto crust and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
- eat as is or add toppings as you wish.