Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love ketchup on everything. Unfortunately, store-bought tends to be carb heavy with sugar and corn syrup. I tried the new Heinz 1 carb ketchup but it's too expensive for me, so this is what I use now! You may want to check the ingredients in your tomato sauce, some add corn syrup.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 dash clove
- Combine all ingredients in a small or medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat about 5 minutes; cool and transfer into container.
- Store in refrigerator; I have no idea how long it will keep.