1/2 Photos of Yummy Stuffed Jalapenos
Gina, mom of 2's Note:
These are so simple and so satisfying. You cannot eat just one. I measure things according to look, so feel free to adjust to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese, cheese and bacon bits until blended well.
- 3Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes (wear gloves to prevent irritating your skin).
- 4Steam peppers in boiling water for a few minutes just to soften them a bit (can omit this step if you like a crunchier pepper).
- 5Place peppers on foil-lined baking sheet and stuff each half with cream cheese mixture.
- 6Bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is just starting to bubble.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: