Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cute idea from the winter 2006 issue of Kraft Food&Family. This would make a fun appetizer for a kid's party or a nice after school snack.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 12 chocolate graham crackers (chocolate Teddy Grahams)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cream cheese spread
- 12 graham crackers (regular Teddy Grahams)
- Spread peanut butter onto 6 chocolate Teddy Grahams. Top with a second chocolate Teddy Graham to make a sandwich.
- Spread cream cheese onto 6 regular Teddy Grahams. Top with second Teddy Graham to make a sandwich.
My kids liked these and I like that it adds a little protein to what would be just a carb snack. They were cute and the kids had fun with them.