Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from Pinterest and changed a couple of the ingredients to suite my families tastes. Turned out great. Easy and cute appetizer I had a long baquette about 15 inches long and about 3 inches thick. You can cut recipe in half if you have a smaller loaf. Cooking time is cooling time in refrigerator.
- 1 baguette, at least 12 inches long
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped sun dried tomotes in olive oil, rinsed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pistachio nut
- 4 ounces finely chopped hard salami
- 4 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- fresh ground pepper
- To prepare, cut off ends of baguette. hollow out middle with spoon (if you cannot get to the middle, cut in half and hollow out).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- stuff baquette.
- Wrap in saran wrap and chill until set up to 2 days.
- Cut in slices and serve. Cut as you would a cheesecake with a clean knife after each slice.