1/1 Photo of Yummy Stuffed Baguette Appetizer
2 hrs 30 mins
I got this recipe from Pinterest and changed a couple of the ingredients to suite my families tastes. Turned out great. Easy and cute appetizer I had a long baquette about 15 inches long and about 3 inches thick. You can cut recipe in half if you have a smaller loaf. Cooking time is cooling time in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 baguette, at least 12 inches long
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped sun dried tomotes in olive oil, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachio nut
- 4 ounces finely chopped hard salami
- 4 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- fresh ground pepper
- 1To prepare, cut off ends of baguette. hollow out middle with spoon (if you cannot get to the middle, cut in half and hollow out).
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3stuff baquette.
- 4Wrap in saran wrap and chill until set up to 2 days.
- 5Cut in slices and serve. Cut as you would a cheesecake with a clean knife after each slice.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Stuffed Baguette Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.4
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 1005.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 19.7 g