Recipe by Beve
I saw this on our local PBS channel, haven't tried it yet and seems to be a little different than the others on recipezaar.
- 3 pints hulled strawberries
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water, lemon juice, and sugar to boil.
- Add berries and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- After mixture cools, place half the berry mixture into a blender with half the whipping cream and whip until frothy.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and cream.
- Chill well and serve in clear glass soup bowls.