Recipe by Mom2Rose
Found this on the Sam's Club website - little bit of a twist on the standard Strawberry Butter recipes posted on zaar!! Note: Cook time is actually chill time.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a lovely flavored butter Mom2Rose. It was simply delicious. I really enjoyed this sweet treat. I made my favorite Irish Scones to enjoy the butter with. So glad that I did, yum, I'm still in the flavor zone. It always amazes me, when three little ingredients can produce such big, bold flavor. Thank you for sharing this winner. Made for Feb/14 Aussie swap
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) unsalted butter in a mixer until fluffy.
- Blend in 3 tablespoons good strawberry jam and 1 tablespoons fresh orange juice.
- Chill 4 hours to blend flavors.
- NOTE: This delicate spread taste better if mixed and chilled at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- Each recipe makes 1 cup.