Found this on the Sam's Club website - little bit of a twist on the standard Strawberry Butter recipes posted on zaar!! Note: Cook time is actually chill time.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Whip 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) unsalted butter in a mixer until fluffy.
- Blend in 3 tablespoons good strawberry jam and 1 tablespoons fresh orange juice.
- Chill 4 hours to blend flavors.
- NOTE: This delicate spread taste better if mixed and chilled at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- Each recipe makes 1 cup.
What a lovely flavored butter Mom2Rose. It was simply delicious. I really enjoyed this sweet treat. I made my favorite Irish Scones to enjoy the butter with. So glad that I did, yum, I'm still in the flavor zone. It always amazes me, when three little ingredients can produce such big, bold flavor. Thank you for sharing this winner. Made for Feb/14 Aussie swap
Loved this! I remember when I was a kid being able to buy butter at the grocery store with fruit mixed in, this totally reminded me of that. Definately better the next day after the flavors have melded together. Just had a little on a toasted bagel . . . yum! Will try some more when I am done with this batch but with other jellies and juice.
We really liked this, I did make a small change - instead of jam used frozen strawberries and half a recipe. Wish I'd thought of using the magic bullet but as it was used my immersion blender and worked fine. Also chilled overnight and served on English Pancakes one day and toasted bagels the next. YUM!! Made for ZWT6