Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesome frittata. I've modified the recipe which originally came from the Weight Watchers website. Also, leave the canadian bacon out for a vegetarian option to a great meal. I also use all ORGANIC ingredients when possible. If you aren't watchin' you waist...Artisan, aged cheddar rocks in this dish!(It's my splurge)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped Baby Spinach
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, cubbed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 yukon gold potato, peeled and shredded
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a large(oven-safe) skillet with cooking spray( u can find this ORG too!) and heat over medium-high heat.
- Combine eggs, spinach, onion, potato, and bacon. Mix well.
- Pour into greased skillet and allow eggs to set about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and transfer the skillet to the oven and allow to bake for another 5 minutes. Let stand for about 2-3 minutes before slicing.
- Hope you enjoy as much as my family does!