Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Wanted to share my version of this. I take it to pot lucks and it's the first to disapear. I have even seen people lick the bowl. LOL. My husband & kid's favorite sweet treat. Minimum chill time is the cook time. Enjoy!!
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 4 large apples, peeled and diced (I leave a couple unpeeled for color)
- 6 Snickers candy bars, diced (I leave out about 1/4 cup for garnish)
- Mix the Cool Whip and French vanilla pudding with a beater.
- Fold in apples and Snickers.
- Garnish with some of the Snickers if desired.
- Chill before serving.
SO GOOD!!!!!! This was a huge hit at our Christmas buffet. I've always loved chocolate and apples and would have never thought to put it together in a delicious salad. Made as written using Granny Smith apples. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for "Let's Party 2011".
YUUUMMMY!!!! I loved this treat! I can't believe how simple yet delicious this salad is. I added extra chopped Snickers (can't add too many) and some shaved chocolate on top for and added extra chocolatety touch. I will be making this again!!
Awesome, awesome, awesome. A great way to get your fruit in for the day:) I would highly recommend using Granny Smith apples for at least some of the apples in this recipe. It doesn't last much longer than a day or two in the fridge but usually it's gone long before then!