Recipe by HarveyLitaMom
Let the crock pot cook dinner for you while you're at work! A few minutes prep when you get home & you've got a Mexican Fiesta!
- 4 -5 lbs chuck roast or 4 -5 lbs arm roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
- refried beans
- enchilada sauce
- shredded Mexican blend cheese (or Co-Jack)
- flour tortillas or corn tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of onion & sprinkle seasoning packet over roast.
- Pour dissolved bullion over & cook on low 8 hours or till roast is done.
- Shred with 2 forks.
- Use to fill corn tortillas for enchiladas or spread refried beans on flour tortilla and top with shredded beef for burritos.
- Top with enchilada or tomato sauce, cheese and bake at 350 till heated through.