Top Review by Smilynn
I love recipes that not only taste great but also require ingredients that I normally keep on hand. This was super easy and was wonderful with white rice, green beans and dinner rolls.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook the chops in oil until no pink remains.
- Remove from skillet.
- Combine soup, sugar, vinegar, and garlic in skillet.
- Cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until it thickens.
- Place the chops back into skillet, turning to coat and heat through.
- Serve over rice.