Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just something I threw together when I didn't have all the ingredients for another casserole that I was going to make.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and mushrooms in butter and olive oil until crisp tender.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add rest of ingredients and heat through.