Yummy salad--so easy to make. I just made it for a potlock wedding and it was a big hit. Of course I added extra shrimp for the special occasion. Very fast to make. I am sure you can improvise can or jarred shrimp (well drained).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw shrimp by running cold water over it in a colander for several minutes until the iciness is gone. Drain in colander well, pat dry very very well with paper towels. To prevent a watery salad. Place into large bowl.
- 2Cook shell pasta as directed on package, rinsing with cold water and draining well in colander.
- 3In bowl with shrimp add the cheese, diced peppers, Miracle Whip and cocktail sauce. Mix all together very well.
- 4Add the pasta and stir all very well.
- 5The Miracle Whip quantities and the cocktail sauce are to taste. But those amounts seemed to work good to me. This was just as fast to make for me as tuna pasta salad. I cooked the pasta while I did the other prep -- .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Shrimp Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce