Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Grilled chicken dish that is sure to please!
Make and share this Yummy Sesame Chicken Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- pineapple chunk
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large zip lock bag to make marinade, then place chicken into a bag with onions and pineapple.
- place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Thread chicken onion and pineapple onto skewers then grill or broil about 8 minutes, or until done then sprinkle with sesame seed.
- I also add other veggies to the skewers like tomato and peppers sometimes, also I make extra marinade to baste the chicken with while grilling sometimes.
I stumbled across your recipe this afternoon and we made it for dinner tonight. I marinated it for about an hour and a half, then my son and I put the skewers together and SO cooked it on the charcoal grill. Delicious! The only changes I'd make next time is to add some green peppers and button mushrooms! Thanks!
These were delicious..... They were so moist after marinating all day and had the perfect amoount of flavor..... I also used red bell peppers on my skewers.... I love the flavor.... This was also a favorite of my two kids....Not only did they love to eat them, they loved shaking the seame seeds onto them.....