- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- pineapple chunk
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large zip lock bag to make marinade, then place chicken into a bag with onions and pineapple.
- place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Thread chicken onion and pineapple onto skewers then grill or broil about 8 minutes, or until done then sprinkle with sesame seed.
- I also add other veggies to the skewers like tomato and peppers sometimes, also I make extra marinade to baste the chicken with while grilling sometimes.