Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not really like a pizza though, but since you can heat them in the oven (or microwave) its sort of like a pizza. Easy & convenient
- 2 slices white bread
- 50 g low-fat cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 low-fat hot dog, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- seasoning salt
- NOTE: you might need more of certain ingredients if preferred, and you can simply sub any other veggies/ingredients if desired.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bases of the breads, then add the cheese slices to cover the bases (use more if needed).
- Add sliced up hot dog pieces on each bread as well as the veggies in equal amounts and sprinkle some pepper and seasoned salt.
- Put in oven and bake for about 5 minutes at 100 degrees celsius, or use the microwave until cheese melts on bread (time can vary depending on the microwave).
- Finally, add some extra sauce such as the bbq and sweet chili mentioned above on top. Other sauces such as hot chili, steak, sweet and sour etc. tastes great too.
- Enjoy the mini 'pizza' :D.