Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A sure thing for a dinner party. Very good.
- 1 skinless salmon (I get it from Costco)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger, chopped
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix the above ingredients and set aside.
- Place the salmon on a large piece of foil.
- Cut up a lime into wedges and cut slits along the salmon. Place the lime wedges into the slits in the salmon.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and squeeze some lime over the top.
- Place whole green onions across the top of the salmon.
- Seal the salmon in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees. It can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the salmon. Check every 5 to 10 minutes until done.
This made a tasty piece of fish, although it wasn't made exactly as posted. I would have made it exactly as posted if the ingredient list was complete. However, I added the ingredients to my shopping list, and then came home to find that the recipe directions mentioned lime and green onions. I suggest that they be added to the ingredient list. Not having those ingredients, I'm sure my end result was a lot different than intended. I also think a weight size should be included for the salmon. I used an 8-oz. skinless piece and then halved the other ingredients. It came out very tasty, though, and I hope someday to make this recipe properly. Made for Spring PAC 2014.