Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is a very summery fruit salad.
- 1 jar maraschino cherry, drained and diced
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- Combine all ingredients, except oranges.
- Fold in oranges lastly, as they tend to break up.
- Chill and Serve.
- Recipe may be doubled.
I love this!! It's like an ambrosia but different from the one I usually make. I think the mayonnaise added a nice touch. A keeper!!
This was one of the many new recipes I tried for the 4th. The cherries added a nice taste change from the regular 5 Cup Salad. There weren't any leftovers.