- 1 cup arborio rice, cooked
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, optional
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 cup of arborio rice, follow directions on package.
- Preheat oven at 350c and lightly grease 2 qt casserole dish, with butter or margarine.
- In bowl beat 2 eggs, add brown and white sugar, mix, add vanilla and 2 cups of milk, mix well.
- Add your rice and raisins (optional) to dish and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Then add,mixture to rice, sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cook for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until the top is no longer mushy.
- Serve in bowl add milk if desired.