Recipe by dayla
This is a wonderful salad recipe that I got from my Mom. I really enjoy it and it is my husbands favorite. He will request this salad for any occasion.
Top Review by Theresa P
I can see why this is one of your husbands favorites!!! It has quickly become a favorite of mine too!!! Thanks for a lovely salad.The flavors blend very nicely. I am looking forward to making this one a lot!
- 1 (7 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni, prepared and cooled
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- shrimp, medium can, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise