1/1 Photo of Yummy Ribs - Baked & BBQ'd - Easy!!
2 hrs 10 mins
This is a recipe discovery (and my first posting of a recipe) but I've gotten so many amazing recipes off this site that I thought I owe it to the site to post an amazing and super-easy rib recipe. The delicious part of this is that it is so completely HANDS OFF that they can cook all day with a quick finish on the bar-b and your guests will be crooning for hours. Make lots - they go quick!! I should mention this recipe is so flexible - adjust however you like and you'll still get an amazing result!! I like to serve it with baked sweet potato (simply chop up a sweet potato, wrap in foil, and throw them in the oven for the last 30-45 mins) and coleslaw. mmmm goood. You can also "improve" any store bought sauce by adding ketchup, brown sugar or maple syrup or honey to suit your tastes - if you like garlic, add that too for a personalized "wow" result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop ribs to a size that will fit your roaster. Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and a touch of Montreal Steak Spice over the ribs.
- 2Place ribs in the roasting pan and pour about an inch of beer in the bottom of the roaster.
- 3Roast ribs in oven for 2 hours at 350F or 3 hours at 325°F They'll smell great.
- 4Take them out of the roaster, let them cool slightly and then slather them with your favorite bbq sauce and grill them on your barbecue until the sauce thickens and becomes a bit sticky. Indirect grilling works best but if you don't, watch them closely because the sugar in the barbecue sauce will make them turn black if you aren't careful. Serve them quickly!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Ribs - Baked & BBQ'd - Easy!!
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2612.0
- Calories from Fat 1577
- Total Fat 175.2 g
- Saturated Fat 61.9 g
- Cholesterol 738.9 mg
- Sodium 1992.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 204.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: