1/1 Photo of Yummy Raisin Bites
A recipe from the Comfort Food Diet cookbook of Taste of Home. They're great out of the oven. And even after that. They're soft. Not crisp at all. They could be great soak in coffee. This is a light recipe. They're better out of the oven or the same day. The next days, they're a bit dry. But they can be great soaked in coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the milk, oil and honey; add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Stir in raisins.
- 3Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- 4Note : They're better out of the oven or the same day. The next days, they're a bit dry. But they can be great soaked in coffee.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Raisin Bites
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.3
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 1185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g