1/4 Photos of Yummy Quesadillas
Photo Momma's Note:
I got this original recipe from Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur. Haven't made TOO many changes. Sometimes we add seasoned chicken to these as well. They really do taste like something that would come from a restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 flour tortillas, 10-inch Size
- 29.58 ml butter, Softened
- 78.07 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 tomato, Chopped
- 29.58 ml onions, Diced
- 14.79 ml jalapeno, Diced
- 2 slice bacon, Cooked and crumbled
- 1.23 ml fresh cilantro, Finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 14.79 ml sour cream (optional)
- 14.79 ml guacamole (optional)
- 14.79 ml salsa (optional)
- 1Heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Spread half of the butter on one side of each tortilla.
- 3Put tortilla, butter side down, in the hot pan.
- 4Spread the 1/2 the cheeses evenly onto the center of the tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of the tomato, onion and jalapeno, bacon, cilantro, salt and pepper over half the tortilla (on top of the cheese.)
- 5When the tortilla had browned and the cheese is melted, fold the tortilla (like an omlet).
- 6Remove from pan and cut into 3 slices.
- 7Repeat with other tortilla and remaining ingredients.
- 8Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacomole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.3
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 682.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.2 g